Customer Success Executive
Office based (HQ in Aldgate, London)
We are a fast growing, venture capital backed business founded 7 years ago, applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to engage front line teams in continuously improving quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring a transformational digital user experience to front line staff, across all health and social care settings, by removing manual paper-based processes, thereby freeing up time to care. In doing so, we provide front-line teams with the information and evidence needed to improve their services. We seek to provide management, boards, and investors in these sectors with a real time view of quality across their organisations so they can support quality improvement and evidence quality.
Based off an exceptional early-stage product, our business currently supplies a range of blue chip organisations both in the UK and now in 3 international markets. However, we now seek to take our offering to the next level. Our business has ambitious growth plans for product development (new features and modules) as well as international sales.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Focus relentlessly on our customers' needs
- Committed to working as part of an outstanding team
- Impatient for change and want to improve things quickly
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Success Executive, who is passionate about quality and automation to come onboard and work closely with the Customer Success Team to create an exceptional experience for all our customers.
The Customer Success Executive will report to the Customer Success Manager and has an important role in delivering exceptional onboarding, and support for our customers and supporting team members involved in bespoke projects ensuring every customer has the best possible quality programme. The role will be based out of our London office and will require regular travel to customer sites across the UK, with the possibility for occasional international travel.
You are comfortable working alone, whilst being keen to learn and contribute to the wider team. You enjoy solving challenges head-on and you’re not afraid to leave your comfort zone when the need arises. You are motivated by being part of a growing business and playing an active role in that growth. You have a great manner with customers and enjoy working with them to solve their problems.
Most importantly, you are enthusiastic about making an impact on the working lives of health and social care staff, from the front line to the board.
- You will be responsible for delivery of customer success activities, and delivering high quality support within our agreed SLAs.
- You will deliver customer engagement projects as allocated by your line manager, including project management, stakeholder engagement and change management, along with supporting the customers you work with to develop their quality audit programs.
- You will work with the wider Customer Success team and the wider business to make sure the system setup for each customer meets their needs as an organisation, and on activities such as preparing demo environment to support new sales.
Experience working in customer-facing roles, with a patient and polite approach
- Excellent attention to detail, and a desire to deliver high-quality outputs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages (Excel, Teams, Outlook) and general technology literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, allowing you to communicate clearly and confidently to customers, including those with no technical background
- Great interpersonal skills, allowing you to establish and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and customers alike
- Reliability, punctuality and professionalism
Nice to have:
Experience providing digital customer support for software companies
- Experience in project or change management
- Knowledge of the health and social care sector – in particular quality improvement
- Experience in training others on use of digital tools
- Competitive market salary with pension contribution up to 7%
- Annual commission plan
- Individual personal development budget plus 3 days leave per annum
- Company share option scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to join an exceptional start-up business backed by blue-chip VCs at an early stage of the journey
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.