Remote working (Office in Aldgate, London)
We are a fast growing, venture capital backed business founded 6 years ago, applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to engage front line teams in continuously improving quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring a transformational digital user experience to front line staff, across all health and social care settings, by removing manual paper-based processes, thereby freeing up time to care. In doing so, we provide front-line teams with the information and evidence needed to improve their services. We seek to provide management, boards, and investors in these sectors with a real time view of quality across their organisations so they can support quality improvement and evidence quality.
Based off an exceptional early-stage product, our business currently supplies a range of blue chip organisations both in the UK and now in 2 international markets. However, we now seek to take our offering to the next level. Our business has ambitious growth plans for product development (new features and modules) as well as international sales.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Focus relentlessly on our customers' needs
- Committed to working as part of an outstanding team
- Impatient for change and want to improve things quickly
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
To support Tendable's plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are seeking an iOS Developer passionate not only about mobile development but also about your impact on the product and end-users. You'll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the complete software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You'll play a crucial role in the continued development and growth of our product and business. As an iOS Developer, you should be comfortable with Swift and Objective-C, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. We follow an Agile methodology for our software development process.
You are a team player. You face coding challenges head-on and are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone to overcome a challenge. You can collaborate with development teams and product owners to ideate software solutions and deliver an engaging user experience. You're someone who is keen to share knowledge and collaborate with other developers across the business.
- Design and develop iOS applications using Objective-C, Xamarin, or Swift.
- Utilise frameworks such as UIKit and SwiftUI to create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces.
- Adhere to Apple's design principles and interface guidelines to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Integrate iOS applications with back-end services through RESTful APIs.
- Write unit tests and conduct UI testing to ensure the reliability and stability of the applications.
- Utilize performance and memory tuning tools to optimise application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new features and enhancements.
- Use code versioning tools such as Git and participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and consistency.
- Stay up to date with the latest iOS development trends, tools, and technologies.
- Proficiency in Objective-C / Xamarin / Swift
- Experience in developing iOS applications using frameworks like UIKit, SwiftUI, etc.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Ability to write unit tests and experience with UI testing frameworks.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Proficient in using code versioning tools such as Git and participating in code reviews.
- Strong collaboration and innovation skills, with a passion for working in a team environment.
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience in building cloud-hosted services at scale
- Experience with CoreData, CoreAnimation.
- Understanding of mobile app architectural patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Android development using Kotlin
- Competitive market salary with pension contribution up to 7%
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Individual personal development budget plus 3 days leave per annum
- Company share option scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
- Product & Development
- London Office
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Build the future with us
SalaryWe offer a competitive Salary
Personal DevelopmentWe offer a fixed individual development budget, for you to invest in your future with us, with an additional 3 days leave to support your growth
Build an extraordinary productWhere anyone can belong anywhere starts with a workplace where you feel welcome and can contribute your best
Our workplace and culture
At Tendable, we apply the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare’s most important challenges: how to continuously raise the bar on quality.
The Tendable app and web platform make quality inspections quicker, easier and more effective by bringing the mobile user experience we all know and love to the frontlines of the healthcare industry.
Health and care workers are called to their professions because of a passion for people, not paperwork. Yet, healthcare staff often spend more time on admin than caring for patients.
At the same time, health and care workers face new challenges in keeping our communities healthy. As a result, understanding and improving quality in care is more critical now than ever.
Across care and clinical settings, teams want to do better for the people and communities they care for. First, they need to know what better means.
This is why we created Tendable.
Loading application form
Already working at Tendable?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.