Hybrid working (Offices in London and Leeds)
We are a fast growing, venture capital backed business founded 6 years ago, applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to engage front line teams in continuously improving quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring a transformational digital user experience to front line staff, across all health and social care settings, by removing manual paper-based processes, thereby freeing up time to care. In doing so, we provide front-line teams with the information and evidence needed to improve their services. We seek to provide management, boards, and investors in these sectors with a real time view of quality across their organisations so they can support quality improvement and evidence quality.
Based off an exceptional early-stage product, our business currently supplies a range of blue chip organisations both in the UK and now in 2 international markets. However, we now seek to take our offering to the next level. Our business has ambitious growth plans for product development (new features and modules) as well as international sales.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
To support Tendable’s plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are looking for a Commercial Manager to join our expanding Commercial Team. We are keen for someone with knowledge on market conditions and key competitors to successfully generate business in new sectors.
We need someone who will be able to organically grow our customer base through area expansions, service line expansion, patient pathway development and place-based care models. Whilst also retaining our customer base and ensuring effective use of our solutions across a range of stakeholders.
You’ll be comfortable working alone or as part of a team, and you'll be keen to continue developing your skill set. You are able to keep up with changes to market trends and have a good understanding of competitors within the sector. You are passionate about creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Experience with building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- A team player attitude and be willing to collaborate with the wider commercial team.
- A passion for using technology to provide solutions in health and social care.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability navigates complex stakeholder environments.
- Demonstrable ability to spot opportunities.
- Experience working in a Tech company.
- Degree or relevant project management qualifications.
- Experience of health and social care.
- Competitive market salary with pension contribution up to 7%
- Commission plan
- Individual personal development budget plus 3 days leave per annum
- Company share option scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to join an exceptional start-up business backed by blue-chip VCs at an early stage of the journey
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.