Customer Engagements Associate
Office based (HQ in Euston, London)
We are a fast growing, venture capital backed business founded 6 years ago, applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to engage front line teams in continuously improving quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring a transformational digital user experience to front line staff, across all health and social care settings, by removing manual paper-based processes, thereby freeing up time to care. In doing so, we provide front-line teams with the information and evidence needed to improve their services. We seek to provide management, boards, and investors in these sectors with a real time view of quality across their organisations so they can support quality improvement and evidence quality.
Based off an exceptional early-stage product, our business currently supplies a range of blue chip organisations both in the UK and now in 2 international markets. However, we now seek to take our offering to the next level. Our business has ambitious growth plans for product development (new features and modules) as well as international sales.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Engagements Associate, who is passionate about quality and automation, to come onboard and join our Customer Engagements Team. You will report to the Customer Engagements Manager and have an important role in delivering exceptional onboarding and projects for all our customers. The role of the Customer Engagements Associate will be to deliver customer engagement projects, mainly focusing on customer implementations, ensuring every customer has the best possible quality programme.
The role will be based out of our London office and will require regular travel to customer sites across the UK, with the possibility for occasional international travel. In addition, the role will require successful working with the Customer Engagements team and the wider Growth team, collaborating to ensure the business achieves its objectives.
You are comfortable working alone, whilst being keen to learn and contribute to the wider team. You enjoy solving challenges head-on and you’re not afraid to leave your comfort zone when the need arises. You are motivated by being part of a growing business and playing an active role in that growth.
Most importantly, you are enthusiastic about making an impact on the working lives of health and social care staff, from the front line to the board.
- Delivery of customer engagements as allocated by your line manager
- Project Management from initiation through to transition to BAU, including project planning, agreement of key milestones and target metrics and ensuring project runs to plan
- Stakeholder engagement with key stakeholders on the customer side, including clear expectation-setting around roles and responsibilities on both sides throughout the project
- Change management, both with the core project team on the customer side, and coaching those individuals to manage all users within the organisation around that change
- Quality programme design, engaging the relevant stakeholders and making use of “core setup model” from Growth Manager where appropriate to design the optimal quality programme for that organisation
- Liaising with Growth Manager to arrange all required training resources throughout the project
- Carrying out system configuration, ensuring this is carried out to appropriate standards of quality
- Data analysis for project reviews to understand current usage and areas for improvement
- Support for Sales, Account Management and other internal projects as required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by our growing organisation and its overall business objectives.
- Experience working in customer-facing roles, with a patient and polite approach
- Excellent attention to detail, and a desire to deliver high-quality outputs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages (Excel, Powerpoint, Teams) and general technology literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, allowing you to communicate clearly and confidently to customers, including those with no technical background
- Enthusiastic about learning and developing, and open to feedback to enable this
- Well organised and capable of managing projects end to end
- Great interpersonal skills, allowing you to establish and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and customers alike
- Reliability, punctuality and professionalism
Nice to have:
- Experience project management
- Knowledge of the health and social care sector – in particular quality improvement
- Experience in training others on use of digital tools
- Competitive market salary with pension contribution up to 7%
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
- Individual personal development budget plus 3 days leave per annum
- Company share option scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- 24/7 employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to join an exceptional start-up business backed by blue-chip VCs at an early stage of the journey
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.