Marketing Lead Generation
Office based - Leeds
We are a fast growing, venture capital backed business founded 6 years ago, applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to engage front line teams in continuously improving quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring a transformational digital user experience to front line staff, across all health and social care settings, by removing manual paper-based processes, thereby freeing up time to care. In doing so, we provide front-line teams with the information and evidence needed to improve their services. We seek to provide management, boards, and investors in these sectors with a real time view of quality across their organisations so they can support quality improvement and evidence quality.
Based off an exceptional early-stage product, our business currently supplies a range of blue-chip organisations both in the UK and two international markets. However, we now seek to take our offering to the next level. Our business has ambitious growth plans for product development (new features and modules) as well as international sales.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Inside Sales Lead Generation Specialist, who is passionate about quality and automation, to come onboard and join our Sales and Account Management Team. This individual should be enthusiastic and driven, with the ability to work across social media, key campaigns, PR and events, in order to generate sales leads.
You will be adaptable and skilled in working across multiple stakeholder environments and you will have experience or capability to generate leads across a variety of channels.
Most importantly, you are enthusiastic about making an impact on the working lives of health and social care staff, from the front line to the board.
You will be responsible for working with the sales and marketing teams to generate sales leads, including but not limited to:
- Social media campaigns
- Email campaigns
- Online and Offline PR
- Events planning, advertising and management (hybrid, online and face-to-face)
- Opportunity spotting
- Planning, organising and attending conferences
- Liaising with marketing and other teams to create required assets
- Ability to work with stakeholders across the business, and quickly develop productive relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a good grasp of MS Office suite
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working in health or social care organisations
- Familiarity with how technology organisations operate
- A competitive market salary and pension contribution up to 7%
- Individual personal development budget plus 3 days paid study leave per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to join an exceptional start-up business backed by blue chip VCs from an early stage
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.