Hybrid Working (HQ in Euston, London)
We are a venture capital backed business founded 5 years ago applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to continuously improve quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring the mobile user experience that people love, to the health and social care sectors, removing all manual, paper-based processes.
Our smart inspection app is designed to fully support nurses and carers in transforming patient safety and quality improvement. Easy to use, quicker, more accurate, and delivering instant access to data, our solution frees up time to care.
Our business currently supplies a range of organisations primarily in the UK, but also now in 2 international markets. Our business has ambitious growth plans both in terms of product development (new features and modules) and international and UK sales expansion.
At Tendable, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered experience that our clients love, created in an organisation where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
To support Tendable’s plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are looking for a Product Owner to join our expanding Product team. The Product Owner role is important for the company to deliver product not just according to the user needs but meeting the vision of the company.
This includes gathering feature requests, writing user stories based on the feature requests, prioritising sprint backlogs and assisting with sprint queries and user acceptance testing. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- You’ll be someone who’s willing to learn and contribute to the wider team.
- You have excellent teamwork skills, especially with people less skilled in communication, and you face challenges head on.
- Experience working as a Product Owner or a similar role in product management.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience gathering requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills especially with people less skilled in communication.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is especially important.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development, mobile/web technologies, and APIs.
- Good organisational skills.
Nice to have:
- Persona building.
- Creation of Value Proposition Canvases.
- Understanding of UI/UX processes.
- Project management experience.
- Pension Contribution up to 7%
- Individual personal development budget with 3 days leave per annum.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Joining an exciting start-up in growth.
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.