Customer Success Specialist
Office Based (HQ in Euston, London)
We are a venture capital backed business founded 5 years ago applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to continuously improve quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring the mobile user experience that people love, to the health and social care sectors, removing all manual, paper-based processes.
Our smart inspection app is designed to fully support nurses and carers in transforming patient safety and quality improvement. Easy to use, quicker, more accurate, and delivering instant access to data, our solution frees up time to care.
Our business currently supplies a range of organisations primarily in the UK, but also now in 2 international markets. Our business has ambitious growth plans both in terms of product development (new features and modules) and international and UK sales expansion.
At Tendable, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered experience that our clients love, created in an organisation where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
To support Tendable’s plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team. This is an opportunity to help lead our programme of support and implementation for existing customers, and to support them by raising the bar to get the most of their quality assurance programme.
You will be responsible for implementing and training new customers, as well as innovating new ways to make our implementations quicker and more efficient. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop management skills as you support the Head of Customer Success in delivering our overall customer strategy. You will also be supporting to get the most out of a team of 6 in a deputy capacity and to deliver large-scale projects for our high-profile customers.
- You’ll be someone who’s willing to learn and contribute to the wider team.
- You’re comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- You have a pro-active attitude to solving problems and an excellent customer-facing demeanor.
- You have practical experience of working within a customer success role.
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer success adjacent roles (e.g., project management or account management).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team worker with a development focus on leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well organised and capable of managing projects end-end.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office – particularly Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new skills quickly.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience in the Health & Social Care sector.
- Pension Contribution up to 7%.
- Individual Personal development budget with 3 days leave per annum.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Joining an exciting start-up in growth.
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.