Customer Success Associate
Office Based (HQ in Euston, London)
We are a venture capital backed business founded 5 years ago applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to continuously improve quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring the mobile user experience that people love, to the health and social care sectors, removing all manual, paper-based processes.
Our smart inspection app is designed to fully support nurses and carers in transforming patient safety and quality improvement. Easy to use, quicker, more accurate, and delivering instant access to data, our solution frees up time to care.
Our business currently supplies a range of organisations primarily in the UK, but also now in 2 international markets. Our business has ambitious growth plans both in terms of product development (new features and modules) and international and UK sales expansion.
At Tendable, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered experience that our clients love, created in an organisation where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
To support Tendable’s plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our growing Customer Success team. You will be responsible for the project management and best practice support when onboarding new customers or expansion of existing customers.
This is an exciting role to deliver the best results for health and social care organisations to get the most out of their quality assurance programme and raise the bar in terms of quality. This will be an opportunity to engage with senior stakeholders in health and social care settings to scope requirements, share best practice and deliver fantastic use of the products we provide. This role can also act as a conduit to explore other opportunities within the business and develop new skills. Previous members of the team have moved into sales, account management, marketing and product roles, around the business.
- You’ll be someone who’s willing to learn and contribute to the wider team.
- You’re comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- You have a pro-active attitude to solving problems and an excellent customer-facing demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team worker willing to work across the organisation and support team needs.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well organised and capable of managing projects end-end.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office – particularly Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Good technical understanding and ability to pick up new skills quickly.
Nice to have:
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in the health & social care sector.
- Pension Contribution up to 7%.
- Individual Personal development budget with 3 days leave per annum.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Joining an exciting start-up in growth.
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.