Customer Support Agent
Office Based (HQ in Euston, London)
We are a venture capital backed business founded 5 years ago applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to continuously improve quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring the mobile user experience that people love, to the health and social care sectors, removing all manual, paper-based processes.
Our smart inspection app is designed to fully support nurses and carers in transforming patient safety and quality improvement. Easy to use, quicker, more accurate, and delivering instant access to data, our solution frees up time to care.
Our business currently supplies a range of organisations primarily in the UK, but also now in 2 international markets. Our business has ambitious growth plans both in terms of product development (new features and modules) and international and UK sales expansion.
At Tendable, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered experience that our clients love, created in an organisation where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
To support Tendable’s plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are looking for Customer Support Agent to join our growing Customer Success team. This role would be responsible for day to day support of our customers including system administration, response to support tickets and management of our users.
This role is the first line of support for our existing customer base in ensuring a positive experience with the Tendable products. You will also have the opportunity to assist in developing our support processes as the team and customer base grows to build long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- You’ll be someone who’s willing to learn and contribute to the wider team.
- You’re comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- You have an excellent customer facing demeanor explaining how to use our products and strong attention to detail making quick and accurate updates to our customers configuration using the admin tools provided.
- Experience in previous customer facing roles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages (specifically, Excel, Teams, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently to customers with wide range of skills.
- Patience and politeness in responding to customers.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow support team members.
- Reliable, punctual and professional.
- Ability to escalate issues as appropriate.
- Will need to clear company vetting (for GDPR purposes).
Nice to have:
- Experience providing digital customer support for software companies.
- Knowledge of the health & social care sector – in particular quality improvement.
- Experience in training others on use of digital tools.
- Pension Contribution up to 7%.
- Individual Personal development budget with 3 days leave per annum.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Joining an exciting start-up in growth.
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.