Hybrid Working (Office based in Leeds, HQ in London)
We are a venture capital backed business founded 5 years ago applying the best digital technology to solve one of healthcare's most important challenges - how to continuously improve quality and patient safety. Our aim is to bring the mobile user experience that people love, to the health and social care sectors, removing all manual, paper-based processes.
Our smart inspection app is designed to fully support nurses and carers in transforming patient safety and quality improvement. Easy to use, quicker, more accurate, and delivering instant access to data, our solution frees up time to care.
Our business currently supplies a range of organisations primarily in the UK, but also now in 2 international markets. Our business has ambitious growth plans both in terms of product development (new features and modules) and international and UK sales expansion.
At Tendable, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered experience that our clients love, created in an organisation where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Hero the Customer
- Achieve as One Team
- Deliver the right results at the right pace to drive our ambition
- Innovate with purpose
What we are looking for:
To support Tendable’s plans for growth in the UK and internationally, we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our expanding Sales and Account Management Team. We are keen for someone with knowledge on market conditions and key competitors to successfully generate business in new sectors, like health and social care organisations.
We need someone who will be able to organically grow our customer base through area expansions, service line expansion, patient pathway development and place-based care models. Whilst also retaining our customer base and ensuring effective use of our solutions across a range of stakeholders.
- You’ll be someone who’s willing to learn and contribute to the wider team.
- You’re comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- You can keep up with changes to market trends and have a good understanding of competitors within the sector.
- You are passionate about creating and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Experience with building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- A team player attitude and be willing to collaborate with the wider commercial team.
- A passion for using technology to provide solutions in health and social care.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability navigates complex stakeholder environments.
- Demonstrable ability to spot opportunities.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a Tech company.
- Degree or relevant project management qualifications.
- Experience of health and social care.
- Competitive Market Salary.
- Pension Contribution up to 7%.
- Commission Plan.
- Individual Personal development budget with 3 days leave per annum.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Joining an exciting start-up in growth.
At Tendable, we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.